We are looking for an Area Controller to join an industry-leading organization to lead key financial efforts. This role will focus on providing financial planning, debt financing, and budget management for this company. The ideal candidate will be able to analyze, understands, and continually improve all accounting procedures for this operation. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to us to learn more.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Area Controller
- Leading the audit function including maintaining effective internal controls and insuring adherence to corporate policies & procedures
- Performance of timely variance analyses
- Providing management with independent, forward-looking financial & operational insights
- Providing strategic support while acting as a resource to senior management
- Providing ROI and discounted cash flow analyses
- Administering company accounting principles, practices, and procedures
- Maintaining all financial records as well as reporting on regional performance
- Overseeing all cost accounting, budgeting, planning, and procedural controls
- Make proposals for efficiency and profit improvements.
- Ensure the coordination standards and the financial policy/principles are adhered to.
- Analyze every aspect of company activities and identifies economic weaknesses, prepare reports that will serve as a basis for improving earnings and for reducing risks, and supervise the execution of such plans.
- Arrange and control periodic physical inventories.
- Prepare reports, which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Manage budget preparation/proposals, & prepare supporting documentation & justification.
- Assist with audits of the company’s accounts.
- Manage month-end closing processes and reporting.
REQUIREMENTS: Area Controller
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, Advanced degree is a plus
- 5+ years of related experience
- 2 year of Construction Experience
- Willingness to travel as needed (20% max)
- Strong Microsoft Excel
Strong track record of preparing business plans, budgets, and forecasts